REPORTS TO: Senior Manager of Guest Services
- Handles calls from new and existing customers regarding a variety of requests.
- Will be expected to exercise patience and empathy and the highest levels of customer service standards, while addressing each concern with an advanced level of urgency.
- Answers guest inquiries via phone, email, letter or social media by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves opportunities by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; forwarding requests.
- Maintains guest contact database.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; potential travel up to 10%.
- Minimum of 2 years previous guest relations / customer service experience preferred.
- Food service experience preferred.
- High school diploma required.
- Genuine guest focus and passionate about people.
- Excellent written, verbal and active listening skills.
- Pleasant speaking voice
- Ability and willingness to work weekends and evening hours.
- Social media savvy.
- General office organizational skills including data entry, typing, phones, and email services.
- Proficiency with Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Mail, and Google Apps platforms.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. 25 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1170 locations across 46 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves hearty portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has donated over $46 million to public safety organizations.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)