Board Budget Administrator
Reports To: Class C Member of Marketing Board of Directors, currently the Director of Field Marketing Services
The selected candidate will be responsible for managing the budgets and projections for the Firehouse Subs Market Fund by DMA.
- Analyze information and options by populating and developing spreadsheet reports and verifying information
- Develop systems to account for all financial transactions for the Market Fund
- Maintain & manage budgets for 143 individual DMA budgets (as needed) and national budget
- Manages invoices & Area Representative (AR) approvals for expenses charged to the Firehouse Subs Market Fund
- Input expenses and income into DMA budget documents on a weekly basis and reconcile with accounting documents on a period basis
- Work with accounting, agency, BOD treasurer, and supervisor to manage positive cash flow in the fund
- Update income projections each period to maintain accurate budgeting
- Manage the approval of all expenses and ensure all coding is accurate and submitted to accounting in a timely bases
- Clearly and simply communicate accurate budgets to all stakeholders including, ARs, marketing team, accounting, agency and BOD by DMA
- Ongoing communication with BOD members
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from four year college/university or equivalent experience
- 4 years bookkeeping and budgeting experience
- Proven experience in the management of budgets and cash flows
- Ability to effectively multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing, adapting message to suit level of audience
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing and prioritizing
- Experience in working in a cross-functional environment where on-going communication and information sharing is vital to achieving success.
- Attention to detail. Takes extra steps to prevent mistakes or create opportunities
- Ability to use sound judgment including maintaining confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with teams
- Advanced user with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work some weekends and evenings when required
- Restaurant industry experience preferred
- Travel to BOD meetings as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Analytical Thinker
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
- Meticulous Attention to Detail
Key Success Measures
- Accurate and timely DMA budgets and reporting
- Timely and accurate BOD communication
- BOD Member satisfaction scoring/tracking through annual survey
- 5-20% travel
- Restaurant experience a plus
- Must like subs
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Firehouse Restaurant Group
Fuel your future at Firehouse Subs!
We've put heroic efforts into creating an award-winning brand consistently recognized among the best fast casual restaurant chains. With a family of 1,100 restaurants we're growing fast, and we need positive and energetic talent for our headquarters team at Firehouse Subs®. We have a Commitment to and Passion for Hearty and Flavorful Food, Heartfelt Service and Public Safety...and hiring the best!
We are actively seeking candidates with a wide variety of skill sets: experienced professionals, recent college graduates, interns and others. We invite you to learn more about these opportunities by selecting from the available positions listed below.
Company Website: www.firehousesubs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)