Field Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: Field Marketing Manager
The Firehouse Subs® Marketing Department is an exciting, fast-paced and high energy environment, and the hub of marketing for more than 1100 restaurants across 44 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico.
Firehouse Subs® is seeking a qualified candidate to fulfill the role of Field Marketing Coordinator. The individual will be responsible for administrative functions for the field marketing team including document control/management, preparation of presentations, coordination of team meetings, travel arrangement assistance and system-wide marketing documentation. This position reports to the Field Marketing Manager and will support the entire field team as needed.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Self-motivated management support for the field marketing team.
- Maintain and manage various documents including, restaurant lists, gift card retail list, marketing services approval documents.
- Maintain competitive pricing documentation and proactively provide documentation to marketing team.
- Work with the Marketing Board Budget Administrator to assist with confirmation of accuracy of media invoices with agency and Regional Marketing Managers (RMM).
- Assist Regional Marketing Managers with sales analysis for specific marketing initiatives.
- Work with the RMMs to assist with analyzing metrics to track marketing event/campaign effectiveness.
- Plan meetings. Includes scheduling meeting rooms, hotel rooms for marketing team meetings, meal planning, answering team questions, and deck production when needed.
- Assist with booking travel for the field marketing team.
- Submit expense reports for field marketing team.
- Create and distribute team minutes.
- Assist with the development of sales-building programs that successfully attract local community groups such as kids, seniors, families, tourists, sports teams, schools, churches, civic and charitable organizations, etc. to achieve guest count and frequency goals.
- Develop and maintain field marketing related events calendars for internal collaborations and viewing.
- Participate in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of field marketing programs.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree from four year college/university or equivalent work experience.
- 2 plus years administrative/marketing experience.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing, adapting message to suit level of audience.
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing and prioritizing.
- Experience in working in a cross-functional environment where on-going communication and information sharing is vital to achieving success.
- Attention to detail. Takes extra steps to prevent mistakes or create opportunities.
- Ability to use sound judgment including maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with teams.
- Intermediate to advanced user with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work some weekends and evenings when required.
- Strong project management skills.
- Restaurant industry experience preferred
- The position is located at our Headquarters at 12735 Gran Bay Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32258.
- Office hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Periodic travel (up to 10%), including some overnight travel. Long term can lead to increased travel opportunities.
Firehouse Restaurant Group
Fuel your future at Firehouse Subs!
We've put heroic efforts into creating an award-winning brand consistently recognized among the best fast casual restaurant chains. With a family of 1,100 restaurants we're growing fast, and we need positive and energetic talent for our headquarters team at Firehouse Subs®. We have a Commitment to and Passion for Hearty and Flavorful Food, Heartfelt Service and Public Safety...and hiring the best!
We are actively seeking candidates with a wide variety of skill sets: experienced professionals, recent college graduates, interns and others. We invite you to learn more about these opportunities by selecting from the available positions listed below.
Company Website: www.firehousesubs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)