Reports To: Senior Manager of Reporting
The Firehouse Subs® Department of Reporting and Analytics is an exciting, fast-paced and high energy environment, and the hub of data analysis for more than 1100 restaurants across 44 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico.
Firehouse Subs is seeking a qualified candidate to fulfill the role of Workflow Coordinator where he/she will act as a Reporting and Analytics liaison with the Financial Services, IT, and Franchise Administration Departments. Will ensure data integrity between database and multiple platforms by investigating discrepancies and communicating with the appropriate parties. And, will assist the Reporting & Analytics department to fulfill data requests.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Liaison between Reporting & Analytics, Financial Services, IT, and Franchise Administration Departments
- Create and maintain complex report that reconciles sales data between back office software, replicated database, and FranConnect
- Investigating discrepancies across all phases of the data flow
- Ensure data integrity across all platforms
- Assist in XML file maintenance w/ third party vendor
- Provide recipe changes or new recipe details to IT department for POS updates
- Assist with maintenance, support, and training of reporting tools
- Expert level user of back office software and available reports
- Assist with the connection of new data feeds into database
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Statistics or equivalent experience
- Very strong data management skills including Excel, Access, SQL, etc.
- Intermediate PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Ability to personally view the business from the perspectives of both the customer and operator
- Ability to use sound judgment including maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and with teams
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done quickly with high quality
- Local (Jacksonville, FL) applicants only
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Restaurant or retail experience highly preferred
- Experience using VBA within MS Excel, MS Access
- Experience with ODBC or other API to extract data from relational databases
- The position is located at our Headquarters at 12735 Gran Bay Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32258
- Office hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday
Firehouse Restaurant Group
Fuel your future at Firehouse Subs!
We've put heroic efforts into creating an award-winning brand consistently recognized among the best fast casual restaurant chains. With a family of 1,100 restaurants we're growing fast, and we need positive and energetic talent for our headquarters team at Firehouse Subs®. We have a Commitment to and Passion for Hearty and Flavorful Food, Heartfelt Service and Public Safety...and hiring the best!
We are actively seeking candidates with a wide variety of skill sets: experienced professionals, recent college graduates, interns and others. We invite you to learn more about these opportunities by selecting from the available positions listed below.
Company Website: www.firehousesubs.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)